Labels

October 2, 2010

Roasted Broccolli




I don't think broccoli is roasted often enough. At 24 years old I'd actually never had roasted broccoli.
Ridiculous!
That's exactly how this tasted, ridiculously good.

Thaw a bag of those frozen broccoli florets I know you have in your freezer. Yes do the whole bag.
Line a cookie sheet with foil (for easy clean up of course) and put all the broccoli on it. Then drizzle on some olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic and basil.
Bake it for 20 minutes at 450' F
When they come out put a touch on lemon juice and 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese on top(Parmesan cheese is what  most people would use because it melts better but I like the taste of mozzarella way better  so that's what I use. You can even put it back in the oven for a minute or two to help the cheese melt but I ate mine to fast for that)

No comments:

Post a Comment